Electronics RF engineer
We are looking for an electronics RF engineer to join our multidisciplinary team. This is not an exclusively radio design role: the ideal candidate will take responsibility for delivering the complete electronic design for products with the expertise in RF engineering and antenna design to address the particular challenges of integrating connectivity. You will have:
- Excellent electronics design skills including experience with low-power radio technology.
- The communication skills to deal directly with DCA’s clients.
- A degree in a relevant subject from a well-established university.
We can give you the opportunity to work with first-class colleagues on interesting and varied design projects across a wide range of market sectors, seeing the design through from initial specification to manufacturing handover. You will be a key team member on connected products, identifying the best solution and integrating it with the rest of the electronic and mechanical design.
We offer competitive salaries and other benefits such as bonus and profit-related pay schemes. We help our staff grow with regular professional and technical development training.
We operate in multi-functional project teams. You will need to co-operate with designers, mechanical engineers and software engineers to agree a product architecture and deliver and solution that blends the visual and functional aspects of a product.
People at DCA enjoy their work. They like the atmosphere and the variety, and they deliver a very high quality of output. You need to be enthusiastic about the whole process of product creation and delivery.
Electronic hardware design experience:
- Experience across the full product lifecycle, from requirements capture through architectural design, detailed design, test, debug and transfer to manufacture.
- Board-level electronic hardware including low-power connectivity solutions such as Bluetooth, ZigBee or Wi-Fi.
- Antenna design and implementation.
Planning and management skills:
- Experience of project planning and resource estimation.
- Dealing directly with clients and suppliers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of presenting formally and writing reports suitable for client delivery.
To apply for this position please send your CV along with your cover letter. All personal data will be held in accordance with our Data Protection policy and notices.Apply Now