Graduate electronics engineer
We are looking for an exceptional graduate electronics engineer, ideally with some product design experience, who is looking to join a talented and dedicated team and take on responsibility for solving difficult real world electronics design problems.
Our electronics engineers work in multidisciplinary teams, collaborating closely with researchers, industrial designers, mechanical engineers and software engineers on projects in varied market sectors.
- You will need a good degree in electronics engineering, or an equivalent technical qualification.
- You should be able to combine this academic excellence with a natural engineering intuition and a genuine interest in product development.
- You will need to have experience of hands-on electronic design, prototyping and debugging at board level.
- You will have an enthusiastic and can-do attitude, and be comfortable with taking on new challenges.
- People at DCA take pride in designing excellent products. You will need to be excited by the prospect of solving real world problems and helping our clients deliver commercially successful products to market.
- You will be expected to take responsibility for your technical design work, although experienced engineers will be happy to advise you and we have formal checking procedures in place.
- All our engineers are customerfacing. You will have good communication skills, writing clearly and presenting engagingly in English.
We offer competitive salaries, with other benefits such as discretionary bonuses, overtime and profit-related pay schemes, as well as development training.
To apply for this position please send your CV along with your cover letter. All personal data will be held in accordance with our Data Protection policy and notices.Apply Now