Mid-range electronics engineer
We are looking for exceptional electronics engineers with industrial product design experience, who are looking to take the next step in their career and join an elite team solving difficult problems.
Our electronics engineers work in multidisciplinary teams, collaborating closely with researchers, industrial designers, mechanical engineers and software engineers on projects in varied market sectors.
- You will need a good degree in electronics engineering, or an equivalent technical qualification.
- You will have worked on board-level electronics design in the industry, designing circuit schematics and PCBs and then practically testing and debugging your designs.
- You will have an enthusiastic and can-do attitude, and be comfortable learning on the job in projects from unfamiliar market sectors or applications. People at DCA take pride in designing excellent products.
- You will be prepared to take responsibility for your technical work, although senior engineers will be available to advise you and formally check designs.
- You will be comfortable being called upon to lead specific work packages, and advising and supporting the work of more junior engineers.
- All our engineers are customer-facing. You will have good communication skills, writing clearly and presenting engagingly in English.
We offer competitive salaries, with other benefits such as discretionary bonuses, overtime and profit-related pay schemes, as well as development training.
To apply for this position please send your CV along with your cover letter. All personal data will be held in accordance with our Data Protection policy and notices.Apply Now