Mid-Range Software Engineer
We are looking for highly motivated embedded software engineers with product development experience to join our multidisciplinary team.
You will have:
- Varied embedded software development experience.
- Experience in the whole software development lifecycle.
- Excellent embedded software skills and the capability to take responsibility in a development role.
- The communication skills to deal directly with DCA’s clients.
- 1st or upper 2nd class degree in software engineering from a university with a strong software reputation, or equivalent qualification.
We can give you the opportunity to work with first-class colleagues on interesting and varied design projects across a wide range of market sectors, often seeing the design through from initial specification to manufacturing handover.
We offer competitive salaries and other benefits such as bonus and profit-related pay schemes. We help our staff grow with regular professional and technical development opportunities.
We are looking for experienced software engineers who have a deep knowledge of developing real-time software in C for embedded microcontrollers. A good understanding of electronics and the ability to read schematics is important.
Planning and management skills:
You will have experience in planning some software aspects of projects, and take full ownership of developing software in agreed timescales.
You will deal directly with clients and suppliers and so you need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will need to be capable of presenting formally and writing reports suitable for client delivery.
We operate in multi-functional project teams. You will be interacting with designers, mechanical engineers and electronics engineers to help develop a product architecture that takes account of all the visual and functional aspects of a product
Enthusiasm and commitment:
People at DCA take pride in their work and delivery a very high quality result. You will be dedicated and enthusiastic about the whole process of product creation and delivery.
- Senior Industrial Designer
- Multiple Design Researcher and Strategist Roles
- Senior Human Factors Specialist
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer Placement
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Mid-Range Software Engineer
- Embedded Software Student Placement