Nick Mival joins iF Design Awards jury
Published on: 22nd November 2018
Nick Mival is an industrial designer who has consulted for many of the world’s leading brands for over 25 years. He joined DCA as a board director in 2005 and has helped DCA grow a team which has won over 70 major design awards in the last 10 years.
The iF DESIGN AWARD has a reputation as an internationally recognized sign of design excellence. It is one of the oldest truly independent design institutions. Since 1953, iF has followed six guiding principles:
- To identify, support and promote good design
- To raise awareness of design among the public and the role it plays in our lives
- To help companies integrate design into their long-term strategies
- To safeguard the role of professional designer and boost awareness for this job profile
- To effect social change through design
- To support talented young people and create a public platform for young designers
The awards will be presented on 15th March at BMW Welt in Munich.