Mid-range mechanical engineer
We are looking for exceptional mid-range mechanical engineers with product development experience to join our successful, dynamic technical team.
We operate in multi-functional project teams and our mechanical engineers need to work closely with designers, electronics and software engineers and other skill teams to integrate the visual and functional aspects of a product.
- You will need a 1st or Upper 2nd degree in mechanical engineering from a university with a strong engineering reputation, or an equivalent broad based technical qualification.
- You should have worked in a product design or development environment, applying Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) tools and computational techniques to develop product solutions, ideally utilising a wide range of manufacturing process and materials, including plastic injection moulding.
- You must be a creative problem-solver, able to generate innovative solutions to engineering problems.
- You will need to assimilate new information and learn new skills very quickly in a dynamic consultancy environment.
- You will be expected to take responsibility for your technical work, although senior engineers will be available to advise you and undertake formal checking.
- You may be called upon to lead specific work packages and advise and support the work of more junior engineers.
- You must be a good verbal and written communicator.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, hardworking and proud of your work. People at DCA are passionate about the creation and delivery of new products.
We offer competitive salaries, with other benefits such as discretionary bonuses, overtime and profit-related pay schemes, as well as regular development training.
To apply for this position please send your CV along with your cover letter. All personal data will be held in accordance with our Data Protection policy and notices.Apply Now