DCA at DDL 2023
Published on: 29th November 2023
Widely recognised as the premier international conference and exhibition dedicated to pulmonary and nasal drug delivery, DDL2023 offers a rich three-day scientific lecture programme, an array of carefully selected keynote presentations, a poster exhibition and industry exhibitor demonstrations. Now in its 34th year, DDL attracts more than 1000 attendees from around the world.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you are planning to attend, we’d love to see you at our stand (#158) to catch up and to discuss how our exceptional, multi-disciplinary development team can support your device projects.
If you would like to arrange a specific time to meet, please contact [email protected]With a wealth of experience gained developing leading originator drug delivery devices for global markets as well as generic devices, DCA’s work includes:
- Dry powder inhalers for asthma, COPD and inhaled insulin
- Pressurised metered dose inhalers
- Breath actuated inhalers
- Intranasal delivery devices
- Dose counters and indicators
- Regimen assistance/assurance devices
- Connected and electro-mechanical devices
- Design for sustainability
- Due diligence and device selection
Please visit our virtual exhibition for DDL