Graduate Mechanical Engineer
We are looking for exceptional mechanical engineering graduates to join our successful, dynamic technical team.
We operate in multi-functional project teams and our mechanical engineers need to work closely with designers, electronics and software engineers and other skill teams to integrate the visual and functional aspects of a product.
- You will need a 1st or Upper 2nd degree in mechanical engineering from a university with a strong engineering reputation, or an equivalent broad based technical qualification.
- You should be able to combine this academic excellence with a natural engineering intuition and a genuine interest in product development. Direct experience in a product design and development environment is not essential, but relevant work experience and university design projects would be beneficial.
- You must be a creative problem-solver, able to generate innovative solutions to design problems.
- You will need to assimilate new information and learn new skills very quickly in a dynamic consultancy environment.
- You will be expected to take responsibility for your technical design work, although experienced engineers will be happy to advise you and we have formal checking procedures in place.
- You must be a good verbal and written communicator.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, hardworking and proud of your work. People at DCA are passionate about the creation and delivery of new products.
We offer competitive salaries, with other benefits such as discretionary bonuses, overtime and profit related pay schemes. We combine formal training and on-the-job career development through our unique mentoring and reviewing processes.
We will be attending several university careers events during October and November. Why not come and talk to us about engineering career opportunities at DCA. Details of where we will be and when are available on our Facebook page.